Samstag, 30. Januar 2010

Clients From Hell

Obwohl ich kein (Grafik- und/oder Web-) Designer bin, so finde ich diese Website doch einfach großartig.
Es handelt sich um eine Website auf der jeder seine nervigsten oder lustigsten Kundendialoge und ähnliche Erlebnisse posten kann. Es teilweise einfach nur zum Schreien komisch.

Client: “The logo looks great, but can we change the address font to Arabic? I need it for my Middle Eastern viewers.”

Me: “Actually, Arabic is a name of that font you sent me, it doesn’t actually change the words into another language. I can purchase a actual Arabic font, and figure out how to turn it into Arabic….”

Client: “So New Times Roman doesn’t change the words into Italian?”

Me: “No, Times New Roman is just a standard…”

Client: “Are you sure? Let me call you back after I check Word 2009. I have the newest version, so maybe it only does it in the newer version. I’ll give you a call back later today. Thanks.”

Toll ist auch dieser Vorschlag eines Kunden:

"I want it that whenever someone visits our website it automatically installs an icon with a picture of a dog on their desktop. The dog should walk around the screen."

Ein toller Vorschlag oder? Stellt euch mal vor das würde jede Website machen.

Den Tipp für diese Website habe ich im Übrigen von einem Designer bekommen ;-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.